Covid – 19 Update
3rd June 2020
Kate & Abi are looking forward to welcoming you back to Masterlord Office Village whenever you feel ready to return. We’re monitoring the latest government advice about returning to work and appreciate that this is a personal decision both for employers and employees.
Your safety is our top priority and we’ve taken a number of measures to make sure that you can be confident about returning to your office when the time is right. If you have friends or colleagues needing short-term office space for remote working, have a word with us to see what’s available. We’re here to help.
Among our new safety procedures, which are constantly reviewed, are:
- NEW temperature screening at Reception! We now monitor the temperature of everyone coming into the building using the latest thermographic camera screening technology so that we can alert someone to a potential problem. This is a no-contact system and has no facial recognition, for privacy. All tenants and visitors will benefit from this enhanced screening, which is leading the way in office safety. The back door is now closed to all tenants for your safety, so that everyone must pass through Reception. Thanks for your co-operation by not using the back door!
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all shared areas and facilities, including toilets, kitchens, meeting rooms, lifts and stairwells. In the kitchen, please place all your items in the dishwasher to avoid additional handling.
- Respecting the recommended 2m social distancing, particularly in public areas and at reception, where a screen has been erected on the desk
- The lift is limited to one person at a time. Please stay 2m from the lift door when waiting to enter. We recommend using the stairs when possible
- Hand sanitizers are provided in shared areas and reception. Washing your hands on arrival with soap and water is also recommended.
We’ll have further news on future changes as the coronavirus response develops. Remember that office air-conditioning only circulates air in your office. There is no central air-conditioning or ventilation system.
If you, a colleague or a member of your family shows symptoms of the virus, you should self-isolate at home for 14 days and not come into the office.
Stay safe – and we hope to see you soon